INT. BRIDGE
Establishing shot of bridge showing the Tactical station at the far end.
Rusty enters, stopping just inside the hatchway. Hawkes looks up from his station curiously. Rusty looks back at him, but says nothing. His eyes turn toward a scene of Earth on one of the main screens.
A long pause while Rusty stares at the screen. Hawkes' eyes keep moving between his console and Rusty.
Hawkes only stares at him for a moment.
Rusty walks over to the navigation station. Pyrafox turns to look at him and then at Hawkes. Hawkes nods his approval.
CUT TO:
Establishing shot of bridge showing the Tactical station at the far end.
Rusty enters, stopping just inside the hatchway. Hawkes looks up from his station curiously. Rusty looks back at him, but says nothing. His eyes turn toward a scene of Earth on one of the main screens.
HAWKES
Is there a problem, Chief?
RUSTY
(somewhat distractedly)
I don't think so.
HAWKES
Repairs are underway?
RUSTY
Yeah, we're in good shape. (beat) Are they okay down there?
HAWKES
The Captain reported no problems.
Is there a problem, Chief?
RUSTY
(somewhat distractedly)
I don't think so.
HAWKES
Repairs are underway?
RUSTY
Yeah, we're in good shape. (beat) Are they okay down there?
HAWKES
The Captain reported no problems.
A long pause while Rusty stares at the screen. Hawkes' eyes keep moving between his console and Rusty.
RUSTY
I wonder what it's really like down there . . .
HAWKES
Much like the historical records show, I would think.
RUSTY
(chuckles)
Hardly the same.
HAWKES
I'm sure the Captain will provide a complete report when she returns.
RUSTY
(shrugs)
Probably. (beat) Guess I'd better get back to Engineering.
I wonder what it's really like down there . . .
HAWKES
Much like the historical records show, I would think.
RUSTY
(chuckles)
Hardly the same.
HAWKES
I'm sure the Captain will provide a complete report when she returns.
RUSTY
(shrugs)
Probably. (beat) Guess I'd better get back to Engineering.
Hawkes only stares at him for a moment.
HAWKES
The navigation station has been experiencing intermittent anomalies in its behavior.
RUSTY
(brightens noticeably)
Oh? Oh really? (frowns) I'd better look at it since I'm here.
HAWKES
If you wish.
The navigation station has been experiencing intermittent anomalies in its behavior.
RUSTY
(brightens noticeably)
Oh? Oh really? (frowns) I'd better look at it since I'm here.
HAWKES
If you wish.
Rusty walks over to the navigation station. Pyrafox turns to look at him and then at Hawkes. Hawkes nods his approval.
RUSTY
What seems to be the problem, Ensign?
What seems to be the problem, Ensign?
CUT TO:
0 comments:
Post a Comment